Math on the Level
- Teach when it is easy for your child to learn
- Use everyday activities to make math real
- Review for long term retention without busywork
JumpStart Free Math Curriculum
Chalk Dust Company
- Use of concrete, real-life examples that are meaningful and memorable as an introduction to key mathematical concepts.
- Repeated exposures to mathematical concepts and skills to develop children’s ability to recall knowledge from long-term memory.
- Frequent practice of basic computation skills to build mastery of procedures and quick recall of facts, often through games and verbal exercises.
- Use of multiple methods and problem-solving strategies to foster true proficiency and accommodate different learning styles.
ALEKS (Assessment and Learning in Knowlege Spaces)
- Complete Curriculum Solution for Math with Access to Full Course Library
- No Textbook Required
- Artificial Intelligence Targets Gaps in Student Knowledge
- Assessment and Individualized Learning for Grades 3-12
- Master Account - Monitor and Direct Learning Progress
- Unlimited Online Access - PC & Mac Compatible
Making Math Meaningful
Numbers Plus - Preschool Mathematics Curriculum
Life of Fred
Professor B Math
Alpha Omega Publications Mathematics Resources for Homeschoolers
Sonlight Homeschool Preschool Curriculum
Sonlight Math Curricula
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.